Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend nine nights in Italy on a train tour from Venice to Rome, and take in Florence along the way. Enjoy overnight accommodation in 2-3-star hotels in the cities of Venice, Levanto (close to the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre), Florence, Perugia and Rome. As well as ample free time, the package also includes guided trips such as a Ligurian pesto class and an excursion to the island of San Giorgio from Venice. It’s the ideal experience for anyone looking to discover some of Italy's highlights.
- 9-night Italy tour from Venice to Rome including the Cinque Terre, Tuscany and Umbria
- Spend two nights in Venice, Levanto (near the Cinque Terre), Florence, Perugia and Rome
- Visit the Venetian island of San Giorgio and climb the bell tower for incredible views of Venice
- Explore the five villages of the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre region, and learn how to make pesto
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Florence Duomo in Tuscany
- Get to know the vibrant Umbrian town of Perugia and sample local delicacies in Spello
- Relax in comfortable 2- or 3-star hotels or guesthouses
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This exciting multiday tour covers some of the most popular places in Italy such as Rome, Florence and Venice, as well as smaller places like Pisa and the picturesque villages of the Cinque Terre!
Saved to wishlist!
9 nights of accommodation
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Transport by train and public transport
Vaporetto and traghetto ride
1-day Cinque Terre travel pass (used on Day 3 or 4)
Small-group of 12 people maximum
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointKosher House Giardino Dei Melograni, central Venice
Return DetailsConcludes in Rome on Day 10
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years. Children traveling with and adult must be 15 years or older
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport information and date of birth must be provided at time of booking for all participants
- Please note that on days in which no activities are planned, you are free to explore at your leisure; all activities and purchases will be at your own expense. You will have your tour guide's cell phone number in case of emergency
- Keep luggage to a minimum as you are expected to carry your own bags and may have to walk for up to 30mins with it. We suggest a backpack or a suitcase with wheels that weighs no more than 15kg/30lb. If you want to bring more, that’s OK, but you just have to be responsible for it
- Please note that accommodation on this trip is on a twin-share basis. Single travelers will be sharing a room with another single traveler of the same gender
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to your tour leader on the first day
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Italy
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
9-Night Italy Tour from Venice: Cinque Terre, Tuscany, Umbria and Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVeniceRail Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoMulti-day Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoRail Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - TrevisoMulti-day Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoRail Tours - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaMulti-day Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniSan PoloCampo San LucaScuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Piombi Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Bridge of SighsChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Campo Santa Maria FormosaBuranoVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Venice Islands