2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Try a fun new activity this holiday and rent an eco-friendly stand-up paddleboard to explore the protected marine reserve of Etang of Thau. After learning to balance and steer your board, paddle out onto the tranquil lagoon and look out for native wildlife like herons and pink flamingos.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Free and easy car-park
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Possibility to rent masks and snorkels
Departure & Return
34200 Sète, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring old hoes, or sandals are necessary, not bare foot because of urchins!
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KAYAKMED
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSeteStand Up Paddleboarding - MontpellierStand Up Paddleboarding - NîmesStand Up Paddleboarding - ArlesCategory