3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You may also like
Explore secret caves and hidden coves as you cruise along the coast of Sète on this 3-hour sea kayaking adventure. After learning how to paddle and steer your tandem kayak, set out along the Mediterranean coast and follow your guide to little-known beaches and scenic lookouts. This moderate-level activity is suitable for all skill levels, including first-timers.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of seating available
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Life jackets, paddles, waterproof boxes and tight bags.
Free and easy car-park
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Le Môle Saint-Louis, 34200 Sète, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Knowing how to swim
- Children over 6 years only
- Bring solar protections, water, towels
- Bring old shoes, sandals, crocs...
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY KAYAKMED
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17027P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSeteKayaking - MontpellierKayaking - NîmesKayaking - ArlesCategory