Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Guarantee your entry to Château de Chantilly, undoubtedly one of the most extravagant stately homes in France, by reserving your admission ticket in advance. This skip-the-line admission ticket, which allows you to bypass lines often in excess of one hour, means you won’t waste a minute waiting. Explore the 15th-century mansion, home to classic art and opulent apartments, at your own pace without having to wait for a tour group.
- Save hours of waiting in line with a skip-the-line admission ticket to Château de Chantilly
- An ideal choice for history lovers and travelers with limited time
- Spend less time waiting and more time exploring one of the most extravagant stately homes in France
- Your ticket includes an audio guide that sheds light on the chateau's history
Saved to wishlist!
Free admission for children under 3
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointChateau de Chantilly, 60500 Chantilly City, Chantilly France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free admission for children under 3
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Domaine de Chantilly
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Chateau de Chantilly Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Chateau de Chantilly Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Chateau de Chantilly Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Chateau de Chantilly Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 64416P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingFranceParisSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeSkip-the-Line Tours - ReimsAttractions & Museums - ReimsCategory
58 Tour Eiffel RestaurantMusée de la MusiquePrintempsCésar Palace Cabaret10th ArrondissementPierre Hermé PâtisserieL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolGalerie VivienneParis Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)Caveau de la Huchette Gourmet Chocolate MuseumMontparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)Gare du NordPanthéonÎle de la CitéLa MadeleineOdéon-Théatre de l'EuropePalais Royal Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Jardin d'Acclimatation