- Fuss-free transfer from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your central Paris hotel
- Door-to-door service with professional driver
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Don't forget to book your Paris Shuttle Departure Transfer: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Departure & Return
Upon arrival at the airport you must collect your luggage and proceed to the customs hall. IMPORTANT - when you have your luggage please click on the check in link on your voucher and enter your booking reference number. You will then be checked in for pick up & given instructions as to how you can find the driver . The driver will arrive holding a sign with the lead traveler's name written on it. If you do not see the driver then please call us on 00331 85080603 Drop off Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France Infants can be booked on this transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
What To Expect
Just enter your details when you book, and your shared transfer is confirmed instantly. When you land, show your voucher to the driver and hop inside the vehicle. The drop-off zones include hotels in the 75-prefix postal code area. This excludes hotels in and around Disneyland Paris.
What happens if my flight arrives late?
The carrier will wait up to one hour after the scheduled arrival time advised by you on booking. After this time the carrier will attempt to transfer late arrival clients but undertakes no responsibility if this is not possible. The carrier is not liable for any additional costs caused due to late arrivals.
Where are the phones located?
You can easily find a public telephone in the Baggage Claim area of the airport.
Will I have to pay for the phone call?
No. The call is free, simply dial the telephone number listed on your confirmation voucher.
How long do I have to wait before the shuttle leaves the airport?
Other clients may join your shuttle transfer, therefore a slight delay leaving the airport may occur. Delays are only between 5 - 15 minutes.
How far do I have to walk to the shuttle?
It depends on the day, however you won't be required to walk more than 100 meters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants can be booked on this transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
- A maximum of 6 people per transfer
- The drop-off zones include hotels in the 75-prefix postal code area. This excludes hotels in and around Disneyland Paris.
- Please note, the brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on your voucher.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
- Strikes and demonstrations The carrier is not responsible for any delays, missed flights, connections or additional costs incurred by strikes, industrial action or demonstrations which may take place both in France or throughout the world. During these times, the carrier reserves the right to alter reservation confirmation pickup times as they may deem appropriate.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Parishuttle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Semi Private Arrival Transfer: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
- "It's best to give yourself a lot of time, as the traffic is very, very heavy getting back to the airport." See review
- "Defintely cheaper and better than looking for trains or buses but there can be obstacles and so some patience may be required." See review
- "Also, for anyone using this service - please don't be late - there are other people that need to rely on pickups/drop-offs and it's very rude." See review