Are you interested in?
Château de Chantilly Tours
29 Tours & Activities
1181 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2065 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off all travellers from their hotel or cruise port within Paris
- Port de Grenelle
- Port de Javel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venez Discover France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chateau de Chantilly & Palais de Compiégne from Paris?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chateau de Chantilly & Palais de Compiégne from Paris?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chateau de Chantilly & Palais de Compiégne from Paris?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chateau de Chantilly & Palais de Compiégne from Paris?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 116778P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisShore Excursions - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FrancePorts of Call Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceShore Excursions - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléePorts of Call Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeShore Excursions - ReimsBus Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsPorts of Call Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsHalf-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Basilique du Sacré-CoeurPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Foundation7th ArrondissementMuseum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)École MilitaireGrands BoulevardsLa Défense4th ArrondissementParis Orly Airport (ORY)Shakespeare and Company BookstoreThéatre des VariétésCanal Saint-Martin10th ArrondissementNouvelle EveLa MadeleineMarché des Enfants RougesLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Musee DelacroixPromenade PlantéeGare du Nord