Are you interested in?
32 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
59 Tours & Activities
St. Bavo's Cathedral (Sint-Baafskathedraal) Tours
35 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
10% off in some of the stores we visit as part of the tour.
Transportation to get to the meeting point
Additional food and drinks that are not part of the tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointVrijdagmarkt, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Return DetailsGhent, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We walk 2 to 5 km at a very gentle and relaxed pace and with several taster stops. You need to be able to walk this distance. You also need to be comfortable with standing/walking whilst having your taster.
- Please inform us about any dietary needs / intolerances and allergies.
- If you have a special need, please get in touch prior to booking.
- Be prepared for any weather condition (waterproof clothes are recommended).
- If a tours needs to be canceled by us, we will offer an alternative date or give you a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- You need to be comfortable with standing/walking whilst having your taster.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Brighton
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking food tour: Introduction to Ghent through food?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking food tour: Introduction to Ghent through food?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Walking food tour: Introduction to Ghent through food?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking food tour: Introduction to Ghent through food?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 111659P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGhentWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersCategory