Are you interested in?
Tickets & Passes
4 Tours & Activities
Belfry and Lakenhalle (Bell Tower and Cloth Hall) Tours
21 Tours & Activities
Medieval Architecture in Flanders
16 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Plan your time in Ghent ahead of time by purchasing your entrance ticket to the popular Ghent Belfry. Avoid sold-out days to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the must-see attractions in the Belgian city. Arrive with ticket in hand and save time you would otherwise spend in line to purchase tickets; travel directly to the top of the 14th-century tower for panoramic views and photo ops.
- Ticket for the Ghent Belfry
- Save time waiting in line to buy tickets
- Avoid sold-out days or times
- Check off a must-see attraction from your list
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointBelfry and Cloth Hall (Belfort en Lakenhalle), Emile Braunplein, Ghent 9000 Belgium
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free entrance: mentors for the disabled, holders of a museum pass and children until 12 years. Reduction rate for youth from 13 to 18.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Belfort Gent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 61993P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingGhentAttractions & Museums - FlandersCategory