45 to 59 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
You may also like
Chill out at the world’s first beachside ice bar with entrance and a drink at Icebarcelona. Take a break from the Mediterranean climate and slip into a provided jacket and gloves to keep you toasty as you slide into seats made completely of ice. While you sip a cocktail suitably chilled in an ice glass, admire an ever-shifting collection of illuminated ice sculptures carved by local artists, or step out on the the terrace to experience the contrast in temperatures. Kids are welcome too!
- The Ice Bar Experience in Barcelona
- Enjoy a cocktail at Icebarcelona, the world's only ice bar located right on the beach
- Stay warm with included insulated jacket and glove rental
- Sip a cocktail served in an ice glass
- Original displays of ice sculptures are changed twice a year
- Kids are welcome if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Experience a one-of-a-kind watering hole
Saved to wishlist!
Jacket and gloves
Extra drinks at the terrace (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointIcebarcelona, Passeig Maritim de la Barceloneta 38 A, 08005 Barcelona Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Door policy: relaxed
- Dress code casual: street/beachwear
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No minimum age. Underage can be admitted in company of supervising parents/relative
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Icebarcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: The Ice Bar Experience at Icebarcelona Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: The Ice Bar Experience at Icebarcelona Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: The Ice Bar Experience at Icebarcelona Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 9974P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesBarcelonaAttractions & Museums - CataloniaAttractions & Museums - TarragonaAttractions & Museums - GironaCategory
Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)IcebarcelonaEls Quatre GatsFC Barcelona MuseumLa Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Montserrat MountainEl Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)CaixaForum BarcelonaTeatre PolioramaCasa Lleó i MoreraPort OlímpicBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)