1 hour 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Go sightseeing on a Segway, your way during this flexible, private, guided tour that departs on your schedule. Customize this family-friendly tour to stop at Barcelona sights of interest to you or ask your guide to pick a route and show you the city’s top sights. Get a safety briefing and riding instructions and head out to ride along the coastline, and through the city’s streets, parks, squares and more.
- Let your guide set a sightseeing route or customize your tour
- Depart on your tour when you want
- Private tour around the city on a personal Segway
- See ancient and modern Barcelona
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet (Mandatory) - we provide all sizes
Private Costumized Tour
Raincoats (in case of bad wheather)
Use of Segway
Departure & Return
Departure PointCarrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by local laws the minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years old. For underaged participants we provide electric bicycles suited for children (tour price remains the same).
- Tours have no limit of participants; by local laws, guests are divided in smaller groups of 6 participants + 1 guide. Groups will travel with a separation of no less than 50 mts (164 ft) in between.
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 45 kg (100 lbs) and the maximum is 117 kg (260 lbs).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Euro Segway Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Segway Flexible Private Tour in Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway Flexible Private Tour in Barcelona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Segway Flexible Private Tour in Barcelona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway Flexible Private Tour in Barcelona?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 16827P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaSegway Tours - CataloniaSegway Tours - TarragonaSegway Tours - GironaCategory
CosmoCaixa House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Port OlímpicCau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Camp NouBarcelona La RiberaGaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)Montserrat MountainGaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Ciutat Vella (Old Town)Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Torre Bellesguard Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Olympic StadiumPyrenees MountainsMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)