Are you interested in?
Las Ramblas Tours
146 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
746 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1490 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Barcelona’s most famous avenue, Las Ramblas, on this private walking tour. With your expert guide, you’ll be able to discover all that Las Ramblas and the surrounding Gothic Quarter has to offer. Finish off your tour with an Iberian-ham tasting, where you will sample several different kinds of this Spanish delicacy and learn about the production process.
- Walking tour of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter neighborhood
- See highlights such as the cathedral and the Boqueria market
- Sample different types of Iberian ham and learn about the production process
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Iberian ham tasting
Drink (glass of wine, cava, beer or soft drink)
Walking tour in Las Ramblas
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointHard Rock Cafe, Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Las Ramblas Walking Tour and Iberian Ham Experience in Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Las Ramblas Walking Tour and Iberian Ham Experience in Barcelona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Las Ramblas Walking Tour and Iberian Ham Experience in Barcelona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Las Ramblas Walking Tour and Iberian Ham Experience in Barcelona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Mt. TibidaboMontjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Barcelona Cruise PortEl PoblenouTibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Passeig de GraciaSanta Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Mosaiccos Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Oller del MasFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)MaremagnumPenedesLabyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)GraciaOlympic StadiumFC Barcelona MuseumEl Tablao de CarmenSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)