Are you interested in?
Sagrada Família Tours
341 Tours & Activities
Park Güell Tours
126 Tours & Activities
646 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
This private Barcelona tour helps you discover many of the city’s most popular attractions in one day. After a hotel pickup, travel with a guide and enjoy commentary about the secrets and history of Barcelona. Save time waiting in long lines with skip-the-line access to Gaudi’s popular attractions—Park Güell and Sagrada Familia. Climb Montjuïc hill for incredible views, explore the Gothic Quarter on foot, and much more.
- Enjoy skip-the-line passes to Park Güell and Sagrada Familia
- Choose a time and departure location that suits you
- The ideal tour for travelers with limited time in Barcelona
- Learn where to see multiple Gaudi pieces such as La Pedrera
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets to Park Guell & Sagrada Familia
Transport by private vehicle
Pick-up and drop-off at you accommodation in Barcelona
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel information required
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Other languages available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Barcelona Tour: Park Güell & Sagrada Familia with Hotel pick-up?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Barcelona Tour: Park Güell & Sagrada Familia with Hotel pick-up?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Barcelona Tour: Park Güell & Sagrada Familia with Hotel pick-up?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9866P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Oller del MasGüell Palace (Palau Güell)França Railway Station (Estació de França)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaPark GüellCardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Arc de TriomfMilà House (Casa Milà)Placa de Sant Felip NeriCatalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Casa AmatllerEgyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)