Are you interested in?
Montserrat Mountain Tours
97 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
743 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
322 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Leave Barcelona’s city sights behind you and venture into the Spanish hills on this private, full-day tour. Following pickup from your hotel, travel into the heart of Catalonia to the UNESCO-listed mountain of Montserrat. Explore Santa Maria de Montserrat, where ancient treasures await, then venture on to Spain’s so-called Cava Trail for a cellar tour and cava tasting at a winery. Receive the undivided attention of your personal guide on this private tour.
- Private day trip from Barcelona to Montserrat and a cava winery
- See the famous Black Virgin statue at the abbey on Montserrat
- Free time to explore Montserrat’s museum and scenic parklands
- Tour of the cellars and a tasting at a winery
- Private English-speaking guide ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Montserrat cable car (approx. 8 euros)
Montserrat Museum entrance fee (approx. 7 euros)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please remember to provide us with details of where you want to be picked up from if you do not want to come to the meeting point.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- There will be time off the bus at your leisure, so please bring suitable clothing, footwear, and sun protection. Remember that temperatures at high altitudes will be much lower than in the city, so although it may be warm in Barcelona, please remember that it will be much cooler in the mountains.
- On certain weekends and during July and August it will not be possible to hear the boys choir sing.
- This tour is in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Catalunya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Montserrat Monastery with Wine and Cava Tasting Day Trip from Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Montserrat Monastery with Wine and Cava Tasting Day Trip from Barcelona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Montserrat Monastery with Wine and Cava Tasting Day Trip from Barcelona?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Montserrat Monastery with Wine and Cava Tasting Day Trip from Barcelona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3142MONT_P
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWine TastingsExtremeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelona4WD Tours - CataloniaFood Tours - CataloniaSporting Events - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaExtreme - CataloniaFull-day Tours - Catalonia4WD Tours - TarragonaFood Tours - TarragonaSporting Events - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaExtreme - TarragonaFull-day Tours - Tarragona4WD Tours - GironaFood Tours - GironaSporting Events - GironaBus Tours - GironaWine Tastings - GironaExtreme - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Passeig de GraciaCentre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralIlla Fantasia Water ParkCasa Lleó i MoreraEl RavalIcebarcelonaNational Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)El BornPort of Barcelona Sant Joan Funicular Railway Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Placa d'EspanyaCasa BatllóMt. TibidaboPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Placa del Rei