Plaza del Ayuntamiento
The grand Plaza del Ayuntamiento is one of Valencia’s three main squares.
The stunning plaza has a fountain and patch of grass at its heart, and is flanked by some of Valencia’s most important buildings.
The bell tower of the neoclassical town hall chimes on the hour, and inside the opulent decor features marble and richly carved wood.
The post office is more like a theater than an administrative building, with a leaded-glass dome. The plaza is a popular meeting spot for local Valencians, and is the focus for fireworks displays during the annual Fallas Festival.
Tours and tickets to Experience Plaza del Ayuntamiento
What are Plaza del Ayuntamiento hours of operation?
Should I book Plaza del Ayuntamiento tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Plaza del Ayuntamiento 2021?
What's the best way to experience Plaza del Ayuntamiento?
- Authentic Valencian Paella Cooking Class
- Valencia city center tour
- Valencia Private Walking Tour with Official Valencian Tourist Guide
- Valencia: City Tour by Jeep
Things to do near Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands