The brick and stone Pont Neuf bridge was built over a period of several decades between 1544 and 1632.
The bridge is made up of a series of lovely low arches, each rimmed with stone and decorated with circular niches in each pier. Interestingly, the bridge’s arches are not symmetrical, and the level rises slightly as the two sides meet over the central arch.
The Pont Neuf’s arches and niches are floodlit from below at night, and the lovely views of Toulouse by day make a stroll across the bridge an essential Toulouse experience.
Tours and tickets to Experience Pont Neuf
Should I book Pont Neuf tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Pont Neuf 2021?
What's the best way to experience Pont Neuf?
- Toulouse E Bike Tour
- Toulouse by Night, bike tour
- Half a day electric bike ride around Toulouse
- The Glory of Occitania: An audio tour of medieval and modern Toulouse
Things to do near Toulouse
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Aquitaine