Musée de l'Orangerie
Fronting the magnificent Jardin des Tuilieries and looking out across the Seine River, the Musée de l'Orangerie (Orangerie Museum) is situated in one of Paris’ most idyllic locations. The prestigious art museum is home to a number of masterpieces, but it’s most famous for its series of MonetWater Lilies paintings.
Tours and tickets to Experience Musée de l'Orangerie
What are Musée de l'Orangerie hours of operation?
Should I book Musée de l'Orangerie tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Musée de l'Orangerie 2021?
What's the best way to experience Musée de l'Orangerie?
- Louvre Museum Must-See Skip the Line Access Guided Tour
- Paris Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Pass: Free admission & public transport
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy