Known less for its name and more for the lily ponds that inspired Claude Monet's iconic paintings, Giverny is a provincial gem located just a short train journey from Paris. The tiny village, home to only 500 inhabitants, is an area of outstanding natural beauty, whose landscapes are comprised of ponds smothered in water lilies, weeping willow trees, and quaint painted bridges. Escape from Paris' metropolitan mayhem and spend the day in Giverny, a heaven for fans of Impressionism—you're sure to come back full of inner peace.
Tours and tickets to Experience Giverny
Should I book Giverny tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Giverny 2021?
What's the best way to experience Giverny?
- Giverny Half Day Guided Trip with Monet's House & Gardens Tour from Paris
- Skip the Line: Giverny and Monet House Half-Day Trip from Paris
- Giverny Monet's House & Gardens Skip-the-Line Ticket & Transfer from Paris
- Paris to Giverny Round-Trip Shuttle & Entry Ticket To Claude Monet's Gardens
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy